If I had a super power it would definitely be to morph into any object! If I had the ability to do that I could have super strength, the ability to fly, swim, run fast, I could turn into a car, a helicopter, a turtle, or anything! I would use my powers for umm.. anything I wanted to I guess but lets just say some person just got robbed and I saw it. :D
My name is... I dont know! Ill pick one later.
It was a Friday afternoon and I was walking along the street and I hear "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something and I see a man running out of the house and money flying out of his pockets. I decide to go and stop him, I morph into a car and at an excess of 10mph. I hit him and he flies up in there but lands on his feet and starts running away. I'm like "aww" and so I turn into a cowboy with a rope and I lasso him and he falls. I shout "Give me what you stole or Ill get it myself" I went and got it myself. I would keep it and not give it back to the person who got robbed :D. (Hey... they have insurance.) I would be both a bad guy and a good guy. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool! Being able to morph into anything would be fun. I would really like to use this talent as a practical joke if I could have this super power.
Sounds like fun!
Mrs. G
8
Post a Comment