Thursday, November 1, 2007

Superpowers you say?

I don't want to have superpowers. But since this is required. I guess I would want to have the ability to read minds. I'd think that would be pretty chill. I could turn it on and off whenever I wanted. I think that's the only superpower I'd like. It's kinda made for me. Since I like to know what people are thinking when they do something stupid. Or what someone thinks of me when the first met me. Hmmm, what would my supername be for my superself?
Mmm, it would probably be something cliche like Nina the Mind Reader! Haha, it's really too bad I'm not more creative than that.
As for a small story. Here it goes.
It's the day before my wedding.
And I have never met my husband's parents.
During the rehersal dinner, we finally meet. Their faces look seemed unnerved and concerned.
As the night goes on, his parent's seem to dislike me.
I simply use my magnificent mind reading ability and find out what it is that is upsetting them.
I soon find out that the probelm is that I have a stain on my shirt.
I change and BAM problem solved.
Now, Mrs.G. I know I could have done better but, I'm having a bit of an off day and my creative jucies aren't flowing quite right. I appologize if this is pretty crappy.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

Wow, Nina, you certainly are 'off' today.
This could ahve been a lot fun-er. :-)

Mrs. G

8