Thursday, November 1, 2007

SUPERPOWERS!!!

If I could have one superpower it would be to do a lot of things with my mind. I would be able to write (my homework for example!) and cook and do everything that I might want it to do. Pretty much my mind would do everything I would do myself. I think the best part of that power would be the ability to write down everything i needed to. I would never have to write down any homework ever again!! I also think it would be really cool when I play sports. All I would have to do is stand there and my mind would do everything it would need to. I would deffinatly fake everybody out!! Everybody would just be shocked when all I have to do to play sports is to stand there and think that I could do it. When I play basketball I would stand on the court and move my head back and for th and follow the ball and imagine what I would do and I wouldnt even be doing it. Playing softball would be the best! When I would go pitch the ball I would stand on the mound and imagine my pitching motion and then all of a sudden the ball would come at the batter and they wouldn't even see me do anything. I would deffinatly not use my powers for evil. Even if i had a different power I still wouldn't use them to do bad.


Alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

alex!
i think your super power would be sweet. its so creative i would never even think of that..

V. Gaboury said...

Good idea. I do wish that with your story you actually told a story as opposed to telling what you 'would' do . . .
9
Mrs. G