Thursday, November 1, 2007

If I could have any super power of my choice it would be to read people's minds. Then, I coulld know what everyone was thinking and I could tell if they were lying about what they said. I could find out what the bad guys' plans were, and I could interrogate people without have to use a lie detector. I would like to have this power, because a lot of times I wonder what other people are thinking. I would use my powers for good, not evil. I would use my power to help as many people as I could, but I would also try to help myself. My super hero name would be Super Katie.
One day, I was walking down the street like a regular person because I eould have a secret identity, and someone shot up the Super Katie signal. I would get there as fast as I could. When I got there it would be a bank that someone tried to rob and the police whould already be ere with 2 people because they wouldn't know which one of them tried to rob the bank. Then I would read both of there minds and put the bad guy in jail. The End.

-Katie Schultz

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

Ok, first drafty kind of thing. Keep going. Tell your story. SHOW your story.
7.5/8
Mrs. G