Thursday, November 1, 2007

MY AMAZING SUPERPOWER!!!!!!

Lets see, if I could have any superpower I think that I would want to be able to control minds as well as reading minds. this would help me SO much because I will be able to control my teachers minds as well as read them. Around the house I would definitely use them because I could get my brother and my parents to do my chores. I would totally abuse my power and wouldn't help people at all. My power would help me do alot and hear alot because being able to read peoples minds I would be able to hear what they are saying about me while I'm talking to them.

MY STORY!!!

Once upon a time there lived a extraordinary girl with amazing powers, She didn't discover these powers until she turned 10. On her 10Th birthday she realized she could read and control peoples minds. She loved this because she could control her brother and she made him do all of her chores and other stuff that she could use to her amusement. She continued to use her powers on everyone she talked to. A few years later she was a freshman in high school and she had mastered her powers so on the first day she was talking to someone and reading there mind as usual. This time was different because what she found out was shocking!!! She was talking to her best friends boyfriend and she found out that he was cheating on her so she went and told her friend that her boyfriend was cheating on her and the friend didn't believe her and got really mad at her for making this up. So the next day the friend comes in crying and she said that she saw her boyfriend kissing another girl. The girl with superpowers said that she told her so and that the Friend should listen to her . From that point on no one doubted the girl ever again.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

Wow-- though you may be 'evil'you helped your friend!

Mrs.G
9/9.5