Thursday, November 1, 2007

My... Superpower?

Hmm... Well, like Sarah G. said, this isn't really something people really think about. (Well, some people do, and some actually take it... seriously.) BUT ANYWAY... I suppose I would want the ability to read peoples minds at will, (NOT TAKEN FROM SARAH, SHE STOLE IT FROM ME!!!) I hate it when people don't tell you something, but you know that they are thinking it. I thinkI would also like to fly. Sometimes it's good to get away for awhile and go where nobody else can get to you, (accept those other lunitics that chose to fly also, :-]). Another thing that I would want to be able to do is to disappear from one place and instantly re-appear in another place. (I know, a bit like HP, but still it would be cool.) Then I would be able to go places without having to waste gas or ask my mom, (she'd never find me, MWAHAHAHAHAHA...)
I know what else now, (had to think for a second) that I would want to be able to do. I would want to be able to, at the touch of a hand, cure disease. My daddy has Multiple Sclerosis(spelling, I know.) OK, I have to go to lunch, I will finish later, I promise. :-))))))))))p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, with those healing powers you would be like Jesus, so you would prolly be the anti christ but in a nice version, or you could be Gods wife, haha that be cool.

By JOn Cretaro

P.S. if you are God's wife, put in a good word for me.

V. Gaboury said...

I haven't read through everything right now--so I hope there is a follow up story . . .

Mrs. G
7

Tori said...

Sorry bout the story mrs. G. Here it is...

One afternoon, I was sitting on the couch and my friend Sarah called. She sounded upset, and she wouldn't tell me what it was that was bothering her. So, I used my mind-reading powers to find out what was wrong. What I found out was terrfiying! She was thinking that there was an evil easter bunny in her house, and she couldn't get out!! I asked her what it looked like, and she said that it had purple flowers for ears that tangeled you in their vines and tickled you to death. (Terrifying, right?!?!?!?) I asked her if she wanted me to come over, and she said yes. So, I asked my mom if I could, she said no. (well... I'm pretty sure you can figure out what I did... I used my power to disappear and reappear in Sarah's house...) I'm a bad girl.. I know.

SO... I got to her house and I coudn't find her. I looked everywhere and she was nowhere to be seen. I began to worry about her, fearing the evil easter-bunny had made her laugh SO hard that she died. Then... I heard a noise from under inside the wall. It was a ticking noise that sounded like a... BOMB!!!!!! "OH NO!" I said, as I screamed Sarah's name, searching frantically about the house for her. Hoping I would not be too late. Then, I tapped on the wall and it opened. Sarah was there, with Chris in an Easter-bonny costume with purple flowers for ears. (Chris was notorious for tickling people, you see.) They were playing Scattergories in a secret closet behind the wall. (For those of you who have never woken up to that dumb ticking noise because the game timer is possesed and turns on at will, scaring the ba-jeepers out of you... you would not know just how creepy that can sound...

They looked at me and said, "wanna play?" and turned into possessed beings with bright red eyes and Sarah grew fangs and tried to eat me! Then Chis trapped me in his flowery vine things and started to tickle me so hard I could barely breath... They had a desease that was notorious of easter-bunny costumes called the "eat and tickle victoria desease" so, I touched them both with my healing hands, but they could not be cured... That desease was too rare for me to heal... I began to scream... Sarah began to try and eat me... the world went black...

THEN... I woke up. It had all been just a terrible dream. How long had I been laying on the couch? wow, it was only 4 in the afternoon. I must have dosed off. I turned on the TV to a show that was the exact same show I had been watching in my... dream? had it been a dream? it seemed too real to be a dream. "Oh well... Guess it was all just a dream..."

THE PHONE RANG,
it was sarah...

THE END... (just kidding)

OK... Just kidding!!!! No, I really healed them of their terrible "tickle and eat victoria disease". We played scattergories all night long....

THE END....(really this time)