If I could have any superpower I would like to have time travel. But I would use the powers for good. Sometimes I do things and then after i wish I didn't do it. But if i could travel back in time I could fix the things I did wrong. Then I could help other people by if they did something wrong like oversleep and miss a huge test like a end of the year one that you can't miss they can travel back and study harder, go to bed earlier, then set the alarm and get up on time for the test. Then also if someones house caught on fire I could travel back in time and warn them and they could pack thier things that they would need and try to prevent the fire. My name could be The Brittinater. My enemy could be another time travel that can travel back the same time as me and try to stop me from changing the future.
One day when I was walking in my undercover outfit, I saw my enemy supicously walking behind me. I was thinking that something bad is going to happen today so I was looking around everywhere and that was when I saw a house on fire. I ran home to go travel back to yesterday. So, then once I did I went to their house and I saw my enemy there. He must be trying to ruin my plan to save their house. I knocked on the door and they answered I told them how there house will burn down and to try and stop it but my enemy told them I was lying. So, I brought the family with me to the future to show them and then when they believed we traveled back to the past and we turned off the stove to prevent the house from catching on fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a nice idea!
Mrs.G
9
Post a Comment