Ok, there are so many superpowers out there. Picking one is overwhelming!!!!!! If I were to have the opportunity to walk into a superpower store and pick a superpower of the shelf, what would I pick?
I would probably go to the fire section first. I am a slight piro maniac, but have always been afraid of being burned (this has always kept me from doing anything especially stupid). I've always trusted myself with fire, but never anything else. I've never seen Fantastic Four, but I think it's pretty sweet when the one guy turns into fire. The downside of fire, however is the amount of responsibility. I love the woods and I could definitly see myself forgetting my superpower, while under the enchantment of the woods and burn the continent of North America so I probably wouldn't choose this.
I would want to control water. All things water. I would shoot water, ice slush, bioling water etc. I would want to control percipitation, lakes, rivers, oceans, underground springs etc. This would be an excellent offense. I would use water for good; stop wildfires, drought etc. No one, however, is perfect. There might be an occasional dispute between me and my sister(who does not share my love for water quiet as strongly). My power might accidentaly give me a slight upper hand (he, he, he).
Every super hero must have an offense and a defense. I would slueth over to the defense section, go to a shelf that appears to have nothing on it and purchase a chameon suit. I, for your future referance, am a master eavesdropper. I don't know if people just talk loud or if I just have super good hearing. I have trouble blocking other peoples converstion. Being able to blend in with my surroundings would simply make this easier. This would definitly be my defense.
My name: WATER WOMAN
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very interesting Water Woman. Interesting how every super human's first 'victim'is a sibling . . . :-)
Mrs.G
10
Post a Comment