Thursday, November 1, 2007

Superpowers

If I could have any superpowers, I would have super strenght, speed, and I would be able to read minds. That would be awesome because I would like to know what people are thinking and do exactly what they don't want me to do just to annoy them. i think that would be pretty fun. Also, if i ever got in a fight, I would just beast on everybody without a second thought. And, i wouldn't need a car because i could just run everywhere really fast. i would use this power to get rid of all the countries that i don't like. also, Iwould annoy all the people that i don't like. This would be awesome because i would go to jimmy's dictatorplace and annoy him so much like i can do now. It's pretty funny to watch Jimmy get annoyed. i would go to every country and make their native language be english. Also, i would have thousands of slaves to do whatever i want and to carry me everywhere. I would probably be evil because it is so much more fun. It is so much more fun to cause problems then fix them. Also, I would have a cool hideout with lots of cool technology and other cool stuff. like a batting cage, a ice cream machine machine, and i would have a pet platapus named platty. Except he would be a cool paltapus that know Ju-Jitsu, Tai-kwan Do, and 7 other forms of martial arts. i would also have a super cool training are where i can work on being a better super villian. i would also have a laser tag arena in my Villian crib, and a whole room full of Energy drinks that would give me a super energy boost.

Peace,
Christian

P.S. Peace for now!!!! Mwahhaahahhhaaaa!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

hahaha i like how you would use all your powers to annoy everyone.

Colleen! said...

hahha meeee tooo

....but you annoy everyone anyways...soo.....


=]

V. Gaboury said...

hmmm . . .o - - -kay . . .
9