Okay, well, let's see. If I were to have a superhero, I would have two powers. One would be to camoufalge with anything. If there's different backgrounds throughout my body, each section of my body camouflages with that specific background. That way, the only way to spot me would be if I moved. My second superpower would be to have x-ray vision. I would be able to see through anything. I would definitely help people who are in trouble. With super duper camouflage, I'm almost invisible, so therefore, no bad guys would be able to spot me while standing still. With my x-ray vision I could determine many unknown things. I would call myself SUPER SENEY!!
Here's the story. One peaceful day in Averill Park, there was this one person who planned this evil scheme. This person was HOLLY. She planned to steal all the cookies in the cafeteria. Her plan was to pretend to leave the cafeteria late, but what she really did was sneek into the back of the kitchen in a corner. Only those who were extremely perceptive would be able to spot her. All the lunch ladies left quickly, eager to get home. I had heard some rumors going around, but the majority thought it impossible for Holly to be so cruel. I knew Holly from elementary school, and knew how she could be sometimes. So, with the curiosity I contained, I snuck into the kitchen using my camouflaging powers. When someone came strolling along, I stopped suddenly so they couldn't see movement. I looked in all the nook and cranies, except for one place. I quietly walk towards the corner, anticipating Holly being there, but what I see is not expected.... to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha...
"not the cookies!!!!!!!!!!!"
...that's pretty funny
and camouflage is an awesome power, i never would have thought of that
Amy*
hahahaha
"Super Seney"
I love it.
!!!! :) :) :)
kit
can't wait to see the rest. . .
Mrs. G
Post a Comment