Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Supercool Superpower

I guess if I could have any super power I wanted I would want to be able to imitate things that I see (yes, I ripped that off from Heroes). Whatever I saw on TV or just in real life I would be able to do it too. Like if I saw a martial arts move on TV I would be able to do martial arts. With this power I could basically have any power I wanted too, as long as I saw someone or something else doing it. I would definitely use my powers for good and not evil. I could help people in my town and in the world. But I would also probably use my powers for my own advantage (just entertaining myself or torturing my little sister). I wouldn't wear any special super suit though because I would need to be comfortable so I could do some of the more physical things. My super hero name would just be Stephanie because I have enough trouble remembering that name (I would never be able to remember 2 names at the same time).

OK so here's a story.

One day in the little town of Averill Park, Kit (AKA The Charge) was walking along, on her way to Stephanie's house. Stephanie was going to show Kit her super cool new ability to be able to do 87 back flips in a row. Kit was walking up Stephanie's driveway when all of a sudden out of no where comes a giant magnetic bear. Kit, being the Charge and being magnetic, got stuck to the bear and couldn't unmagnetize herself. Stephanie looked out her window and saw all this so decided to save Kit (because if she didn't she would have no one to show off her amazing back flips to). So Stephanie turned on her TV and watched her favorite movie ever (Pirates of the Caribbean). Many hours later she went outside with her sword (yes, she keeps a pirate sword on hand at all times) and fought the bear, being careful not to accidentally (or purposely) hit Kit. The bear, realizing that he could not win against the amazing powers of Stephanie, ran away, leaving Kit behind. Kit thanked Stephanie by pretending to be overly impressed with Stephanie's 87 back flips. The end.

4 comments:

kit said...

thank you

87???? GOOD LORD!!!!

Alison said...

I hope you enjoyed watching Pirates of the Caribbean, Steph. Of course it's 87 backflips.

oh, kit...since i couldn't comment on your post for some reason....IT WAS AWESOME!!! down with carbon fourteen!

emily mackey said...

Nice Steph! Thankyou for saving Kit.

V. Gaboury said...

Wow Steph-- you are amazing! Except for torturing your sibling, that is. But otherwise--nice power. I am catching upon my Heroes epsiodes so I get it! ;-)

Mrs. G
10