Thursday, November 1, 2007

my superpowers....

THE SUPERHERO TEAM CM2 (squared)
"Casey and I are here to bring the truth to our own APHS!"

If I could have some superpowers I would choose to have the ability to read minds and I would also like to be able to fly and go really fast,when I want to. I would like to be able read minds because then I would be able to know what people thought of everything. It would be very The only problem with knowing what people think is that you might find something out that you wouldn't want to know. If I knew everything a person thought they would have no privacy, because what you say in your mind is personal, because if it were not then they would probably be saying it out loud. Other than that, having the ablitity to read minds would be a very ideal gift.
As for the ability to fly and do things fast, they would be extremely helpful when I am trying to get alot done. I would make it so I could turn the ability to go fast on and off, so I'm not always going,going,going. That would probably be too stessful. If I had a small amount of time to do alot of things, I would use my superpowers to be able to get to the places I need to go quickly by flying, and then I would get whatever I had to do quickly, so I would have time left over to do other fun things.

2 comments:

Katie S. said...

I think this is a really cool power. I would also love to be able to read minds!!! I think it would be hard to help others but it would be great for your self.

V. Gaboury said...

and your story???

Good start-I wish you kept going though.

Mrs. G
7.5/8