Thursday, November 1, 2007

superrpowerrs

If I were to have a superpower I would want to have the power of telekinesis. Telekinesis is the power to control things [like shutting doors] from far away. You might remember this from the movie Metilda. She practically broke the TV and such items just because she was mad. How awesome would that be? Someone bugging you? Pick up a boulder and drop it on them.My power would be used after winking. So if I wanted to do something all I have to do is wink. I do have one weakness though. My This is why my name is.....WINK!

And now the latest eposiode of everyone's favorite super hero league..The League of Idiots!

When we last left our heroes they were walking around like normal teenagers. They stopped in front of an ice cream shop because Wink needed her ice cream; as always. When they walked into the parlor they saw that their acrh nemiess...Freckle Boy. He was holding up the parlor and eating all the ice cream. This made Wink mad. That was her ice cream.And she wanted it...now. So she winked and was just aboutto drop a table on Freckle Boy when Freckle Boy threw an ice cream scoop at her. It hit her stomach and threw her against the wall. Margret:A Cripple In Time knew what he must do. He took off his watch and turned back time.
Once again we find our heroes walking again. ANd again we need to find ice cream. And once again WInk gets mad. And again she picks up the table. But unlike before Lemus Man's lemur runs across the counter and catches the scoop. The table falls on Freckle Boy. This is the end of our story.

Thankk god Spandex Girl didn't do anything.

Neil:Lemur Man
Jimmy:Margret:A Cripple In Time
Becca: SpandexGirl
Mine: Wink

Two days after this the League got into a fight and Lemur Man and Margret: A Cripple In Time leave the League and become evil.

OH NO MR BILL

3 comments:

Alison said...

Yayyyy League of Idiots! I think you guys should get a TV show. You deserve it.

kit said...

OH NO MR BILL

I love Mr Bill.

V. Gaboury said...

Haven't heard Mr Bill for a loooong time!

So, is your weakness---ice cream?

Great story! Love this League.:-)
Mrs. G
10