Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Superpower

If i could have anysuperpower it would be to teleport. Not put your fingers to your temples and say the magic words but the Nightcrawler idea. This means in an instant I could teleport to any point in a puff of smoke. Some people might think that the puff of smoke is unessescary but it allows you to make people think your in one spot when your really in another. Also if you did it alot in one area you could create a sort of smoke screen. The ability to teleport could be used for bad things and good, but mostly good. I would probably join the military in the event that i was given this amazing ability. I know alot of people would say that they would join the army or put their powers to good use but I think that I also might try and put them to uses of personal gain. If I could do this stuff I'm thinkin that my main career choice would be mercanary. I know that that sounds kind of corny but I wouldn't choose any side to be on and I would do whatever paid most. I think that my name would be Notrace because wherever I went there would be no trace I was there. This is because technically my feet never have to touch the ground.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

Like the reasoning for the puff of smoke . . .but where is your story?

Mrs.G

7