Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Super Power

If I could have any super power I would want to be able to run faster than a bullet. I would be able to go anywhere I want really fast without having to pay toll fees or pay for train and airplane tickets. I could go on vacations whenever I wanted and be back home in time for important events. I would choose to help people rather than just do stuff to benefit myself. I could stop people from getting hit by cars or trains and I could relay important messages quickly from one place to another. Also, if I could be represented by a color it would be sky blue (the same color I'm posting with). Lastly, my name would be SPEEDY SPRINTER.

One day SPEEDY SPRINTER was running to the high school to try and get her bag she left in the locker room before the janitors locked the school when she saw a driver start lose control and drive right towards a dog along the side of the road. She ran as fast as she could towards the dog and picked it up and brought it to safety. Unfortunately the car ran straight into a telephone pole and the driver was knocked unconscious. SPEEDY SPRINTER ran to the nearest telephone and called 9-1-1 to tell them to prepare for a car accident victim. She then took the driver from the car and brought them to the nearest hospital. In the end both the dog and the driver were ok.

-Tucci

2 comments:

kit said...

Hooray for Speedy Sprinter! Love the superpower. Way to fight for good and not evil. I wonder if you can get DQd from a meet for having superpoweral advantages??

V. Gaboury said...

Very good story--not the way I thought I woud go . . .I like your thinking.
9.5/10
Mrs. G