Thursday, November 1, 2007

SuperPowers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello today I am forced to think what superpowers I would have. HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is easy I would want to fly. I would want to fly because I would not have to wait in traffic when I am going to take over there world. The future world leader does not wait in traffic he fly’s and fly’s super fast. So fast that im flying fast then the speed of sight. Also I would want this so incase there was a rebellion and I had to go and control it so I keep in power. Also so incase there is a missile flying at my base I could fly out and faster then the missile would ever fly.
Also I would want to live forever or as long as I want to so I could control the world forever. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I would also want to live forever to make sure no one take control when im gone and losses control and makes the world free again.
Also I would want to control zombies. I would want to control zombies because everyone is scared of them and they could eliminate the Stampfinator and his army teletubbies.
One day Jimmy Waterous (as called by The Duff) was taking a stroll in his gigantic kingdom of The World. The Stampfinator came along and got his way and did not bow to him. So I was really mad and summoned his zombie army. Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnn! And the Stampfiinator summoned his teletubbies and the fight was on!!!!!!!!!! It was a vicious fight that went on for months. Then the Waterosus and Stampfinator started to fight. It was a fight that went on for day’s weeks so long I lost track. Then Jimmy landed a hard right hook right to the jaw the Stampfinator. The Stampinatpor started to cry like a little girl but Waterous felt bad and asked him to join his army so they could take over Mars and the universe. But the Stampfinator died on Jupiter. He died from lack of oxygen. They had a bug funeral but the Waterous succeed in taking over the universe. The END!!!!!!!!!

-Jimmy Waterous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you say i cried like a little girl after 1 punch, i would have been crying before you even hit me.

jimmy said...

This is the best story ever. Write more!!!!Bravo

Chris T said...

I would destroy both you're armies with Ju-Jitsu, Taai-kwon Do, and 7 other forms of martial arts army of flying Platapusses. So hah!!!!!

And,
I'll connect with a right hook to both you're jaws in I.E.D. next block.