If I were to choose a super power it would have to be mind control. First off, I would never actually have to do anything that someone tells me. (Hint at wether I would support good or evil) Also I could influence powerful people to do what I want and the world would be my steamy "oyster". That is, until the human race evolves to counter this and some new ridiculous mega super good guy is created. To stop this, I would take a leaf out of Shi Huangdi's book and bury the comic book writers alive and burn all the comics. Except, I would use mind control to make them bury themselves. To prevent further rebellion I would use my mind control to reinstate the red scare and the paranoia that insued. I would be the representive from the gods for democracy and everyone I didn't like would be the reds. (I'm looking at you, rappers.) I would further alter our culture so that real music such as lets see ROCK will be popular to the masses again. My name would be The Second Coming of Darwin. as such, the religion of science shall reign! I have learned from many rulers in the past so I know what works. (The Holocaust was not a good idea, regardless of how high of an IQ hitler had). I think that the world would prosper under my reign. My archnemisis is the Amazing Filibuster. I find him and his rants mildly annoying. To defeat him I am constantly devising plans.
One time, he was trying to save a few comic book writers by overloading their brains with some religious preaching. To stop him I was forced to control and apes mind to hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. Unfortunatly due to some differences in our DNA, the monky promptly broke out in tears and ran, thinking I had insulted its mother. So instead, I was forced to run, NOT, I don't concede with supervillian norms, so instead I laughed a very maniacal laugh and held a gun to his head and talked about how this was his end and how he was going to die. However, this gave him enough time to remember his jujitsu trainging from when he was 5 and quickly disarmed me. I lost that battle, but managed to get away via transport of a passing giant wurm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Second Coming of Darwin? That doesn't exactly roll off your tongue, huh?
Making a monkey cry, you sick fiend... And for God's sakes, you could have at least given him something better than a shovel. I mean honestly, who throws a cupcake?
yaaay, robert!
kister
a bit dark. and what is wrong with comic books? interestingly, i have a play we may do taht deals wit this issue - - kinda/sorta.
8.5/9
Mrs. G
Post a Comment