I would want to be invisible so I can leave school and home. Because, really, how many times have we teenagers wanted to leave our homes when our parents say we can't? Or school. Sure, there are cameras but go into the bathroom, turn invisible, and then leave. It's not technically skipping if they don't know about it. (Shush, Ms. Gaboury!) :]] Also, how cool would it be to be able to chill with your favorite band and mess with the people you hate? I mean, I guess those are sort of selfish reasons but what if you touch someone while you're turning invisible. Then they can be invisible too. No more selfish Sarah!
I would want to read people's minds because then no one would be able to lie and get away with it. How many times have you asked someone to promise not to lie and then they lie anyway? Everyone has a friend like that, I know I do. So then you could catch them in the act, or just so you can mess with them.
My mad chill (and pretty ridiculous) story about how I can save someone using my super powers.
I was sitting at home when one of my friends calls me up and says that some creepy guy keeps stalking her and has finally decided to "stop". I ask her what his name is and she says... (sorry Matt, but you would be a pretty good stalker) "Wehttam Neddafcm." So after thinking, hm, Wehttam is a pretty weird name, I think hm, maybe I should find this creepy guy and make him tell the gosh darn truth! (obv, this is also the "clean" version of my story... heh heh heh)
Then! Suddenly, I remember I AM GROUNDED. Well, what your parents know won't hurt them, right? (SHUSH, MRS. GABOURY!) So I turn invisible and throw on my ski mask so I can scare him into talking, since Wehttam sounds like a scardy-cat kind of a name.
After looking up his address in the phone book--you would be surprised how many Wehttam Neddafcms live in the area--I walk to his house and... well, break and enter. He hears the door slam and yells, "WHO'S THERE?" so I turn un-invisible and slip on my ski mask.
He walks into the hall and is only about a year and a half older than my friend and I. "What are you, like, sixteen?" I ask.
"Who are you?" He asks and reaches for something to hit me with.
"A... friend." I say, developing a creepy persona.
"What do you want... friend?"
"I want you to talk."
"Alright... friend."
"STOP DOING THAT!"
"Sorry. So what's the deal?"
So I tell him about how I know a girl who's being stalker and in his mind he's flipping and screaming, "DOES THIS 'FRIEND' KNOW? WHO IS HE/SHE? WHAT IS GOING ON?" and I ask, "Will you leave her alone?"
"No." his mind says. Outloud, he says, "Yes. I told her I would."
"YOU CREEPY SEVENTEEN AND A HALF YEAR OLD!" I yell and then turn invisible and throw an umbrella at his face.
All in all, it was a good day. My parents didn't find out, my friend got a restraining order against her creepy stalker, and I got to throw an umbrella at someone... Niiice.
Love always,
Sarah G. :]
5 comments:
Sarah. That was effing fabulous. butbutbut. I think I shoulda been the stalker. I'd make a good stalker. And you deff. know that.
Love,
your girlfriend.
HAHA!!! I am falling over laughing! I can just imagine Matt as a stalker...I think the next time I talk to him I will call him Wehttam Neddafcm. And then make him read the story if he hadn't already (and if he hasn't, he should be very ashamed of himself!). Sarah, you crack me up. :)
Alison
it is sooooo true there are way too many Wehttam Neddafcm's in the area. i keep on going down to the office after hearing my name called only to realize that it is Wehttam S. or C. Neddafcm instead of Wehttam W. Neddafcm. but next time you come to my house can you not hit me with an umbrella, that made me ouch.
P.S. the Amazing Philibuster could destroy you!!!!!
Before I even scrolled down to see who the author is . . .I knew it was you. You have such a fun writing voice!
Mrs. G
10
PS-- You better not cut my class when you turn invisible!
Post a Comment