Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Superpower

THE SUPERHERO TEAM CM2 (squared)

If I could have one superpower I would love the power to read minds. This would be very helpful to me but not really for the whole world.. I mean I guess then I would be able to tell if criminals are lying or something like that. I think that this would really help because I hate when people lie, if I could read their minds, I would know if they were lying. Also this would be useful because you could find out exactly what people think about you. I always wonder what people really think about me. Like, if you ask someone what they think about your new haircut or something of course their gonna tell you that they like it, but if I could read their mind I would be able to know what they were really thinking. I wouldn't use this in a bad way but I would use it to find out what people think, these days you can never be totally sure if what people say is what is really going on in their mind. Colleen and I would use this to bring the truth to our own APHS.

3 comments:

Casey said...

I FORGOT A NAME !
my name would be
CM squared
:]

Colleen! said...

yup me and casey would dominate!


CM2 FOR LIFE!!!<33

V. Gaboury said...

and your story . . .??

Good start-would have liked more.

Mrs. G
7.5/8