Thursday, November 1, 2007

Telegirl!!!

If I had super powers I would choose to have telekinesis. If any of you have ever seen the movie "Matilda" she has telekinesis. I love the scene where she figures out her powers and she is making her breakfast with her mind. I would love to be able to sit down and use my mind to make pancakes and pour my cereal and milk. If I had this power I would definatly use it for my own personal amusment. But I would also try to help others. You could help people fight crime because you could pick up things with your mind and throw it at someone and the bad guy would have no clue who was doing it!!! If I were a superpower my name would be Telegirl!!
My Story
One day in a big city the sun was shining and everyone was happy! Then all of a sudden a giant evil robot came into the city and started to destroy buildings. The police and all the super heros around tried to stop the evil robot but he was to strong and they were all about to give up...but then in came Telegirl!!! She levetated her self into the sky and levetated the biggest bolders she could find and started to smash them onto the robots head. Slowly the robot started to back down and Telegirl broke down the robot and once again she saved the day!!!!

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

You go, girl! Great power!

Mrs. G

9