Thursday, November 1, 2007

Superpowers!

If I could have any specialsuper power..it would be to have Chuck Norris inasnae fighting/crazy skills. I would chose this because Chuck Norris is awsome..and because he is my hero. Chuck Norris is currently suing abc for naming the show "law and order" after his right and left legs. Chuck Norris has insane fighting skills. He dosent even have to fight at time...he just looks a the bad guys and than they die. Also if i was Chuck Norris I would never have to buy a clock ever again..because I would would just decide what time it was.
With my insane Chuck Norris I would fight all of the bad dude, and i would make it so i do not have to pay taxes. by sending the tax-man a picture of me in attack position and he would not make me pay ever again. every day i would look out for people in trouble...When some one was about to get shot I would jump off some random bulding and take out the shooter (just like Chuck Norris) I would also be in a constant poltical baltle against the crazy people like Kelly Moak.. trying to stop people like her (espcially her) from getting there ways in the government..a never ending battle
I would help the world and also help myself to.. I could help thef constipated by sending tham a picture of me and it would scare the crap out of theml. I would save the world from evil..people that want to innocent people. I would use my amazing abiltys to help me get things i want..ex: If I wanted to get a new quad to savwe people with, I would just walk out of my door and it would be aiting for me.
I would be a good/bad guy..I would be good to the incont but bad to the people that i DO NOT LIKE .



WHEN I AM ON MY WAY TO GO SAVE SOMEONE I WOULD YELL
"HERE COMES little-NORRIS"

7 comments:

Katie said...

LITTLE-NORRIS !!!!!

Tyler said...

Chuck Norris is old. The jokes regarding him, are, unfortunately, not. I'll admit, there were some I hadn't heard in this composition, but for God's sakes, who throws a cupcake?

Neil said...

What is the matter with you???? Chuck Norris jokes in this day and age? That is a definite no-no. They should be outlawed and you, sir, as well as anyone that actually thinks that those jokes are funny and/or cool in any way, should be placed in a nice padded room in the middle of the Canadian tundra. The only people that make those jokes anymore are freaks on World of Warcraft. Fool.

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to take a long, quiet stroll off a cliff, for I am having a restraining order written up as I berate you. Ha ha ha. Fool.

Peter said...

Sir Frankie... I like the power because yes, Chuck is a pretty cool guy, BUT!... Using these powers to stop other people from expressing their ideas in our political system? Now that does not seem very American of you now does it? I'd appreciate it if you don't call Liberals "crazy" people because in reality, I am quite sain. Leave something on my post. Get back to me. But if nothing else, please remember what makes us American and our values, no matter what they might be.
PS. It would be even more delightful if you came up to me to discuss this, because it's more open that way. Thanks for your time!
-Peter Keller

Peter said...

I would also like to point out to that if you were not to pay your taxes, then you would not be able to fund your precious war on Iraq, therefore furthur publicizing your hypocrisy.

V. Gaboury said...

Ok-- well you seem to know how to spark 'em! I would have liked you to tell a story instead of explain what you 'would' do . . . .
8

V. Gaboury said...

and work on editing. . .