My story
There was the phone, two short rings and one long. That ment that it was the US super hero data base agency calling. That ment that dad would answer it. Like me my family all had different super powers. My dad was really strong and had limited healing abilities that he often used. So he was the one who would be the one to most likely go on the mission that the data base had. Suddenly the phone stoped ringing. I knew that dad had answered it in the den. I carefully pressed my ear agianst the door. I could only hear bits and peices of the conversation. But I knew that dad would be the only one to go on the mission and should return back home in a few days. Dad hung up the phone. He opened the door, but I was faster and flew up to the ceiling inches obove the door. It was good thing we had a high ceiling. Dad ran to the bedroom where he kept the secret compartment where his super suit was. We all had matching super suits that were orange and red. I went to find Molly(my sister) so we could stole away and go with dad. Molly's super powers were very unique. She could turn invisable and could track any one within our own solar system. "This is going to be exciting" said Molly as she tracked down dad to the next intersection. I was flying and caring molly at the sane time as she told me where to go. "GO LEFT " she screamed as I turned at a really fast speed. Soon we came to a point where molly said to stop. There in the middle of the road was a giant squid. Dad was despretaly trying to kill it. THis is easy I said as I electricuted it real fast. There done I said. Dad gave me a mean look and we went home.
~Chelsea Meissner
2 comments:
yaaay
nice story dudette
kit
Why would your dad give you a mean look? I am confused.
Good idea for a story!
Mrs. G
9
Post a Comment