Thursday, November 1, 2007

If I were able to choose a superpower...

I would want to be able to morph into anything I wish at any time. I think that it would be awesome to be able to see things throug the eyes of any object or animal or person. For example, I could change into a bird and fly, change into a cat and lay in the sun, change into a car and travel fast, change into a teacher and change an assighnment or change into a clock and control time. This superpower would be good for me because that way I would not have to choose a specific power. I would be able to do anything!!! I would definitely be a good super hero and help out people. But, of course, I would use the power to entertain myself. I guess that my name would be Transforming Girl.

My Story...

So, one day I was spending my day as a cat and sleeping peacefully in the bright sunshine. All of the sudden, my special watch started vibrating to show that someone was in trouble. An airplane with more that 200 people, was running out of gas and getting ready to crash to the ground. So, I quickly transformed into a jet and flew to the airplane. I quickly changed again into a passenger plane and quickly transferred all of the people into my plane. The last person walks onto my plane just as the plane crashed to the ground. I flew them safely to their destinations and flew back home. I decided to change into a fish and swam in my bathtub. Once again, Transforming Girl saved innocent people.

6 comments:

lionsandgods said...

This made me laugh. A plane? Nice imagination.

Holly said...

AMY!!! I love u! I like your superpower. It's pretty sweet! Read mine if you get the chance. See u tomorrow! ~Sara (I use Holly's e-mail to blog because I don't have one, in case you were wondering)

Stephanie said...

Amy* I think your story was pretty original. And I love your choice of powers. Feel free to stop by at my house and use them so I have them. (Read what my power is and you'll understand what I mean).

Alison said...

yayyyy Amy!

did you have fun swimming in the bathtub? what was it like being a plane? those are all rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer them.

-Ali

sierra said...

Traditions are things that people do because theyve done them in the past and enjoyed it. traditions mean the same thing to families as they do everyone els, they mean memmories, fun ...ect.traditions are important to some people and others dont think twice about it.People follow traditions that have been passed down throughout thir families without questioning most of the time. My family dosnt have any traditions except for going to church on sundays. i dont ever go with them because im athiest.

V. Gaboury said...

Amy*,
Love it! Well written and fun!
10
Mrs. G