
If i were to have any superpowerz I would have manipulation of space, matter and time. I would have this because i could stop time and go anywhere i want to, i could rewind time if i lost in a battle but i would win everytime anyways. If i were to battle any other superhuman i would win because no one can hit me, Not even Chuck Norris. I would also like the manipulation of matter because i could change the shapes of things and the size into anything i want. I could teleport and fly if i had the manipulation of space. I could make things smaller or bigger and i could travel great distances immidately. This superpower would make me invinsable and undefeatable. I think my name would be Warp. If me and supercalifragilicousexpialidoshous were to fight we would end up in a time less and endless battle because we would both be able to control time when she copys my powers and then we both would end up ripping and shreading the space time contium and everyone would die. Our battle has no reasonable end because when your dealing with time, there is no end. Same idea as the chicken and the egg.
4 comments:
Quantum physics is not something I like to deal with, but I'll respond to this anyway.
If you were to change the shape of things, by adding or subtracting matter, where would the energy go, and where would it come from? Physical laws state that energy can not be created or destroyed.
Further physical laws state that two things can not exist in the same exact place at the same exact time. However, if you go into the past, couldn't you be altering the future, creating multiple futures? How would this affect the aforementioned law?
Further still, what defines the space-time continuim, and how does one rip and shred it? Does traveling through time create inconsistencies in timelines, causing futures to merge with pasts, and alternate realities to exist?
Finally, if you were to warp back in time and prevent the primordial ooze from evolving into life as we know it, where would you go back to, or would you have the option of going to a present time where humans don't exist? Do alternate realities exist? If you were to travel to an alternate reality with no humans, would you still be able to survive?
I think tyler has too much time on his hands, but anyway. Nate, very ambitious but not very original. I did however enjoy the chuck norris reference (sarcasm). After reading though, i'm going to have to say that in the end, Alexis did get you pretty bad.
Robert:
All Internet trolls have too much time on their hands.
Wow--what a great start. But I do wish you has told a story as opposed to what 'would' happen.
9
Mrs. G
Post a Comment