Thursday, November 1, 2007

If I could have any super power it would have to be that I could fly. If I could fly I could go anywhere and be there really quick. If I could do anything with this i would never need a car or plane because i could just fly there myself. It would save me alot of money also. I guess I could help the world and not just myself. I could fly to the rescue and all the townsmen would love me. I could be the hero of the world. My superhero colors would be pink and orange. They would be this because the bad people would know I was coming and they could stop their badness before i even got there. If they didnt stop being bad I would beat their butts. Since I could fly I would also have strong powers and my strong powers would help me defend myself and my town. My super hero name would be UP UP & FLYYER GIRL (UUFG).

One day UP UP & FLYER GIRL heard a cry for help. She suddenly fly to the crime scence. Suddenly the Evil Lava Boy came up behind UUFG and spryed lava in her face. UUFG fought and hit and kicked and flew around the bright blue sky. Finally in her struggle she overcame Lava Boy and stranggled him with her amazing strength. The poor old women that was in need of help was so grateful that her town had the great UUFG. UUFG's identity was never reveled and the old women had no way of repaiing her back. But UUFG said the old women could re pay her just by her greatfulness.

- kristin bradley

2 comments:

emily mackey said...

sweet! would you offer people rides? would you ever use it to your advantage?

V. Gaboury said...

UUFG--like the letters. :-)

Keep it going! Love it!

Mrs. G
9