Thursday, November 1, 2007

Superpowers!!!

Ok, If I were to have a superpower I would probly be a villian just to fight supergirl !(a.k.a. Em Rosenberg). Ummmm i don't no what my name would be. Mabey (from the words of Em) Grawrgirl! My superpowers would be as good as supergirl's (probly better).


As me and SUPERGIRL are fighting she (lol) got bloody knuckles! We are to evenly matched ..... because we are both so strong and powerful. And by the way I DID NOT get punched in the face. Em is a lier (it's a medical condition, i feel so bad for her)and as all liers she will lie about not being a lier just ask NATE.Oh, yeah batwoman (her partner in helping) is also a lier (medical also)so yeah don't ask her. So when you see her tell her that you hope she feels better soon! After Em and I teamed together and beat up Nate!

After reading this head over to Em's and read hers!

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

A bit weak, short. Keep going.
7.5