Wednesday, April 23, 2008

bullies

I think that everyone at least once in their life has been picked on. I have been called good and bad names.I have never been harassed though. I dont ever want to be harrassed either. No, it doesnt make one feel good to be treated like they are a nobody.

I think in the movie Sydney White she stood up for the underdogs. She wanted to get the seven dorks a new house because the one that they were living in was in bad shape. To help them she was running for student body president and once she was in she would change the greek system. She had a popular boyfriend but she still stood up for the geeks. In the end she got elected president and they got a brand new nice house. She was a kind person who really cared about the boys because they were so sweet and nice. I do admire her because she stood up to the former president who was not very nice and took her down.

kristin bradley

No comments: