Friday, April 25, 2008

Earth Day

I admit that I actually forgot that Tuesday was Earth Day. As for me I really want to help the planet-but I admit that I don't really do as much as I should. And I have been thinking lately about how I probably won't be able to drive a car when I'm 16 because I won't be able to afford gas. I've also always seen so much trash on the sides of roads, and I want to help clean it up but it would be a big job and take alot of time-which is hard to find these days with school and everything. I already turn off the water when I am brushing my teeth and turn off the lights (I actually have yelled at my sister for leaving her light on-then she yelled at me but...), but I really don't know what else I can do.

No comments: