Friday, April 25, 2008

Day of Silence

This is a really hard blog for me. It's difficult to think of someone who stand up for the "underdog" these days. I really feel like all people do is talk about each other is mean ways and make people feel bad about themselves so honestly I think this day of silence is good. It's not very often that you will find someone who stands up for the underdog because of the fear that they will get made fun of themselves. I can see this person as a real individual. They don't really care what other people think or say about them. I would admire this person. That takes a lot to stand up for someone when all of your friends are saying things about them. But I also think there is the other side to this when people would start to make fun of that person too. This is a problem that could be easily fixed, it just takes some guts.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

But who do you think of as a supporter of an underdog?