Wednesday, April 23, 2008
earth day
Since the enviornment project I have been trying to not keep lights on if I am not using them. My mom always used to yell at me for leaving the lights on im my room so now I dont leave them on as much. I dont leave the sink running when I brush my teeth either. I never really did but now I know not to. Also, my family has been trying not to spend as much money as before. Sometimes when I ask my mom to go shopping she will say no because she knows that I dont really need the clothes and we need to save money. I understand so I dont get mad at her. Whenever I go somewhere far away or travel I will carpool from now on. When I have softball tournaments and we have to travel far away, to not use as much gas, I will carpool with my other teamates. Also, when we go to South Carolina my grandma will go down with my uncle and when we go down we will take her with us on our way back. If more people carpool you will save a lot on gas and there will be less pollution in the air because of less fossil feuls being exposed to the atmosphere. Those are all of the things I will do to attempt to save the Earth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment