Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I love earth day!!!!!! :]]]]]

I love earth day! It's pretty great. It's just amazingly rad. Ahhhh :] Love it, love it, love it. I don't just have an earth day, I have an earth week. Actually, every day should be earth day! It's just that great! I do everything that I can to make the earth cleaner and better. I make my parents buy L.E.D. light bulbs because they save so much energy. I recycle. I don't overuse water. I always turn the lights off when I don't need them. I do many more things that will help save energy. I always turn the water off when I'm washing my teeth. Sometimes I even brush them in the shower to save water. It works. You should try it. I have cleaned the highway before. It's great. For earth day I recycled bottles, and today I think I'm going to clean a road by my house. I'm having an earth week. It's wonderful. Earth<3>
The earth is pretty spectacular, so be sure to treat it right! :]

No comments: