Speaking of Day of Silence and getting picked on. Almost everyday I get called a dyke or lesbian by this upperclassman named Jeremiah. Man, that gets annoying, but I'm just snarky back. I mean, just because I hold hands with my best friend who happens to be a girl does not make me a lesbian. Jeeze.
And today! I got into an argument with someone in my Spanish class because they said that DOS was strictly for gays. People that think things like that are that are very close minded really upset me. Sorry I had to ran about that, back to the actual assignment.
I really admire my boyfriend Ezra. Even his friends constantly make fun of him. I hate it, it's terrible. Almost everyone gives him crap at school about the way he dresses, music he listens to, who he hangs out with, the art he creates. And he proved them all wrong when he got two pieces of art into The Hyde collection. After that they realized that he really did have a talent, but because of the way he was stereotyped people didn't want to look at what he could do for what it really was. Makes me proud to call that my boyfriend! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry you have to deal with people like this--in our hometown.
Post a Comment