Friday, April 25, 2008

Ehearth Day

Well... Tick. Tick. Tick. *Can't think of anything* Tick. Tick. Hm... Earth Day. A time to think about saving our planet. Well, regardless of it being a special day, I've been trying to conserve energy. I try to remember to shut off electronics when not in use, such as my electronic guillotine. But more so than now, I've been thinking about the future. And I've realized there's very little I can do in the grand scheme of things, but I will try to do what I can. I plan to buy a car which uses fuel that is not made of fossil fuel. I also plan on hunting down the evil monkey oil barons. And there's also not much I can do to lower gas prices, but I will do what I can to limit my gas spending. Sorry for the lame post, but, meh. By Peter the Pickled Knight and Batman.

No comments: