Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day

I love earth day!!! I do try to save energy by turning off the lights when they dont need to be on. And I use the light bulbs that save energy. I always recycle paper and bottles. I wouldn't really say that I'm undertaking a task to make the world more eco-friendly but I'm also not doing totally horrible things. I'm really happy that Hannaford is doing away with plastic bags since they are doing damage and harm to wildlife. Yesterday on earth day Miller's gave out cloth bags instead of plactic. My family is planning on buying more so we can save the whales! It's really scary to thing about the is going to end, and we could be making it worse and come faster. I think I'm going to try to take shorter showers and save as much energy as I can.

No comments: