Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If Your Gay, That's Okay

Oh yeah, this morning in my Art class I needed a good dose of Anger Management.
These kids (not igivng out names because it should be obvious) were all talking about how "Friday's the 'Gay Day', I'm not going to school!" Honestly I felt like taking a gun and..well you catch my drift. For anyone who knows me I'm pretty easy-going and hard to anger..so that stand for a lot in itself. Non-violence..gotta remember that.

Day of Silence, I think, is an amazing day. It's amazing because all of these people who are mistreated, even beaten, stand up for themselves. I mean..for all of the people who hurt gays, lesbians, and all of the sorts, you are..in plain terms, a butt who finds the pleasure in someone else's pain. You are making fun of people who are just being themselves! It's like someone making fun of you because your a boy or a girl..how would you feel? Being gay or lesbian isn't really something you just decide, it's something you feel and there isn't any escaping it. Sure there's running away, but how long until you find yourself?

As long as there are people who stand up for themselves, literally standing up for their own self, then the people who are mocking us are being hated..not that you care I'm sure. My point is that nobody has the right to hurt people for being themselves, it is not right and it just makes you weak to do so.

My rant...is now over, thank you~

------

Person?!?! Ummumum..Why my sister of course!

My sis (I see in school everyday) is amazing and I love her dearly. She's so mature..even though she doesn't seem it AT ALL, she's very mature. She doesn't let people who TRY to knock her down, do so. I really do look up to her for being so strong and letting people know she isn't weak.

It's the end of the day so I gotta run..see ya. =)

No comments: