Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day of Silence

Ms. Gaboury, with all due respect, the "Day of Silence" is for gay rights. My father, prior to school this morning talked to the principle about this matter and was in fact informed that it is particularly aimed towards gay rights. This may sound foolish to you, but by not going to school on this "Day of Silence", I am standing up for the rights that i have as a straight, anti-gay rights individual. Now, I am well aware that this blog may be very offensive to some people, but they need to understand that I am a Christian, and do believe that being gay is wrong. I would be a hippocrit if i was to say that people shouldnt be allowed to be gay because i am a firm believer in free-will. However, I believe that the earth has functioned well for 6000 years, with marriage between a man and a woman. What I am saying is that I believe it to be wrong to redefine the meaning of marriage, and do not support, in any way, gay rights.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

and what character do you think of when you think of someone who sticks up for the underdog?