I didn't do anything special for Earth Day. Please don't interpret this as 'I don't care about the enviroment.' I do!! I often walk home from school, try hard to turn lights off when needed, my family recycles and I do yard work.
How I look at the Earth is usually very different than how others look at the Earth. This may annoy some people but that's okay. I believe that God is the one truly in control of this Earth. The Bible says that God is the one holding all things together and I believe it. The Earth will change in major ways wether we like it or not . . . we've got to learn to bend. I'm not completely convinced that Global Warming is occoring. I was bugged by alot of the info in Al Gore's movie. Not all of it's true. He claims all scientists agree on Global Warming . . . Wrong!! Why on Earth should I believe other stuff? I want to hear other views.
When God first created Earth, he named man stewards of the Earth. We are absolutely supposed to care for the Earth! It's our responsibility. Our goal, however is to care for the Earth not to control it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment