Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day of Silence; My story

My story about someone who was stood up for is about me. Some probably know that I played baseball for Twin Town Little League, yes a baseball league containing only boys mainly. I played baseball from four years old and on. Many of the boys didn't like me and called me very mean names. But i didn't let that stop me from playing. Every year I played baseball and couldn't wait until there was a game. But the coaches on the other hand, were very mean. Some coaches not all. One coach I had told me that I would be batting and that he would throw the baseball over the plate so that i could hit it. Instead he would throw the baseball's at my back when I was walking up to the plate. He told me that he was teaching me a lesson. Then another coach said that i wold never be better than his son(I was good and possibly better than him), so he told I would be sitting every game for three innings and that;s what happened.
But there was also some coaches that stuck up for me. One in particular, he stuck up for me, told me that I was better than half the boys on the team and he told me that I was the best hitter on the team. Another coach, said I made all stars which a kid said that I paid the coach. Another coach told me that I was the best baseball player he's ever seen. Even though I didn't say anything because I 'm very very very shy, they stuck up for me and made sure that i wasn't picked on.
I do admire these people very much and this year I admire Kit Collins for making me believe in myself on my artistic talent.

2 comments:

lindsey sullivan said...

have faith in yourself

kit said...

i loooove lindsey!
&admire her :]]]