Wednesday, April 23, 2008
earth day
I didn't do anything differant that would help on earth day. But everyday, not just earth day i have been trying to save energy by turning off lights when I leave a room, and not letting the water run when I am not using it. Also, by not leaving the refigerator open too long looking for something. Another thing that my family does is recycle bottles, and cans. I think that gas will be really expensive when we drive because I can remember when the gas was a dollar something and now it is like close to four dollars about two years later. So gas doubled in price in two years. I will be probually driving in a year in a half and if gas doubles like it did when it went from a dollar something to close to four it would be close to eight dollars. So, not that many people will be driving as much. So, I am going to try and save more energy even more than I have been. I will try to turn more lights off, save water, and keep recycing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment