Wednesday, April 23, 2008

earth day

I care about our environment and to help save it i am recycling and reusing bottles. I also turn off anything electric when im not using it and I yell at my family when they dont. Ive always done these things though. We should be less dependent on foregien fule sources because then the prices of gas will go down. My family doesnt really worry about the money so much because we havent cut back on anything like shopping or re-doing our house. I havent really changed the way i live becuase i like my lifestyle. But i have recycled and re-used bottles. When i was little i used to plant a tree on earth day but this year i was too busy with sports and homework. I would like to plant a tree and I probably will because we have stupid nieghbors and the trees will prevent us from seeing them.

kristin bradley

No comments: