I can't come up with anyone to use as an example.It's not because I can't think of anyone [I know .. I just contradicted myself] but it's because I can't beside who to choose.
I think everyone wins their own little battles. Everyone does something wheather they know about it or not. Every single person effects every single person. No matter what anyone does it always gets to someone else and effects them in some way.Wheather that's for better or for worse.
I think the Day of Silence is a good idea. Though I don't see how being quiet really helps, but it's one person's way to stand up for what they believe in. The whole day, to me, is to show how many people care about people they've never even met sometimes. This day is set in place to show this. I think it's a wonderful idea and should continue.
Now if we could come up with an idea to help those who LOVE to talk to help on this day too.
=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment