People don't recycle because they don't have time too. Their day is... Get up, get dressed, get kids ready, make breakfast, pack lunches, send kids to school/daycare, go to work, come home, make dinner, do homework, go to bed. There's no time is a person's schedule to recycle or do things to help Earth. That's the reason why Americans don't recycle and that's why they don't help the environment. Yes... some people don't have kids but their day is basically the same as a person with kids. For the environment, I recycle plastic, tin cans, and glass objects. I recycle about every month and pick up garbage around my house.
I didn't celebrate Earth Day because I forgot that it was Earth Day and I try to help the Earth all year long not on just one day. I probably won't have a big celebration of Earth Day but I will try to save water, electricity, and recycle more.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment