Friday, April 25, 2008

Bullying is Bad.

Yes, I have been picked on before. It really kills your confidence. I think the day of silence will blow bast people and it wont change how poeple treat others. I don't think it will change anything. Because sooner or later, people will forget and go back to making fun. We need to do something more than just have a day of silence. I think we need to have people voice their thoughts and we need the support of others to get the confidence to do that. Its possible, but that won't happen for a while, with all of the bullying and harassment in schools today. I don't think the day of silence will do anything, because sooner or later everything will go back to normal. Well, normal is the wrong word to use. Normal...what does normal mean anyway?

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

and who do you know of who stands up for the silenced?