Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day

I really like the idea of promoting rrecyling and many other things to help our earth, and that is what Earth day does. One thing that I don't like about the idea of earth Day is that it makes us think that if we only do good things like this once a year (on earh day) it will be fine, no its a little more serious than that. To help the Earth, I recyle plastic bottles, tin cans, and magazines. Also I used to have a compost heap but unfortunately I stopped doing it. I think I will start again though. Aslo, I try to save water, and to keep the lights off I usually make sure that I sweep my driveway instead of rinsing it with the hose to prevent nasty runoff becuasse I read somewhere that that is bad for the environment.

2 comments:

V. Gaboury said...

which katie are you?

V. Gaboury said...

never mind shultz