Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Every one that knows me knows who I am going to choooce for this blog. If could switch places with anybody it would be CHUCK NORRIS. I would switch places with Chuck because he is like my hero. I think he is a really cool guy, and that is not just because he is a fighting champion, and a rich actor, but also becasue he shares alot of the same belives as me and becasue I would like to see what it is like to push the world down when I am doing a push up. lol
Iwould be chuck norris until the real chuck norris makes moe turn back to my self.
IF I were Chuck Norris I wouled be Bill Gates (nate jensen) bodygard/giant housemate. Bill Gates payes me 1 million dollors an hour to be his body gaurd, and when I am not protecting him I am saving the world. Although somtimes I have to put Bill in line (call him a dork) when he gets up set about video games.
So when I am not savign th world or protecting Bill Gates I go hunting...but actually I am not hunting I am killiing because hunting iunvolves the risk of faluire.. and Chuck Norri sdoes not fail.
Next week Bill Gates is sending me on a trip to assinate the CEO of apple and th an I am to blow up and complete destroy the company. Bill Gates has complte comfidence in me and that I will not die, Because I actully died ten years ago but the grim reaper aint got the courge to tell me. So all you people who want an ipod forget it.....by a zune.....If you do not Bill Gates asked me to destroy you to.
I would love to be chuck norris

No comments: