Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Switch places.
If I could switch places with anyone, I would choose...probabaly some rich guy, just to see what their life is like. Or I would switch places with a celebrity, because most of them try to live their lives in secret, because of hte paparzzi. I would just want to know what it would be like to build my life up to that level, and then try to get away from it all, because of the paparzzi. I would like to know what it is like to hide from those people with cameras. I wouldnt like the switch to be permanent, however, because if I hated that life, then I would like to go back to this middle-class life that I have. But, If I did like it, however, (I bet that I wouldnt.) then I would like the switch to be permanent. I don't know exactly which celebirty I would choose...but it would have to be someone pretty famous to get extremely annoyed by the paparazzi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment