Wednesday, January 9, 2008

If I had the opportunity to switch places with any one I am unsure if I would or not. Switching lives would be a complete change. I would know nothing of the life I have now, the people, the experiences, or the emotions. I am unsure of whether or not such a change would be worth it. If I were to do such a thing though, I would switch places with Derek Jeter. Derek Jeter is a man of class, respect, hard work, and victory. Derek worked very hard, and was pushed his whole life, as a result he is now one of the best baseball players to ever play the game. He was a straight A student all through high school, even though he could have gotten bad grades, and still gone professional out of high school. He has always shown class on, and off of the field. He is gracious in both losing, and winning. Derek has dated many girls, and even though they have broken up they still like, and respect the man he is. He is very coutious, and a gentleman to all. He has great respect, and admiration towards all of the Yankee legends in which he meets. I would be Derek Jeter from his high school career, until the day he dies. He realizes there is more to life than baseball, and I believe he will do great things even when he does retire from the game. If I were he I would win many more world series, and continue to live the life he lives.

-Kyle G.

No comments: