If I could choose I would want to be myself. I don't really want to be any one else but myself. Though at rare times get in deep dark trouble and I wish I could be someone else for a split second but other than that I love being myself. I am a pretty ordinary girl that doesn't need anything special so being myself is the best thing for me. I think people have to value themselves first before they can value others. If people don't like themselves then they should fix it or try to patch it up in some way before they value others or any thing else. People who want to be some one else are usually not completely happy with themselves. changing yourself is the best way to be happy if you don't like yourself. So I think people should stop dreaming and start changing.
~Chelsea Meissner
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment