If I could switch places with anyone, it would be with our current president, George Bush. Then I could resign from office, as him, and switch back to me. Then I would switch with Dick Cheney to stop him from becoming president so that Nancy Pulossi could become president. She would be our first woman president. If I were to do this, it would be for the good of the people, but if I were to switch with anyone just for myself, it would be Jasmine from Aladin. I could fly and sing with a magnificent voice, on a magic carpet. Also, I would be friends with the Jini, and I would be a princess and live in a beautiful castle with the hershey kiss rooves. I would even have a pet tiger, Rajah, that would eat anybody who tried to break inor hurt me, even Chuck Norris!
***One day in the life of Jasmine***
I would wake up in the morning to Rajah licking my face. I would be in a huge canaped bed, with a gorgeous view of the city and afternoon sun (no waking up at 6:30 for me!). Aladin and the Jini would be there to fly me to brunch on the magic carpet. Then, all of a sudden, Jafar appears and traps me in a time glass, that begins to cover me with sand. I beat on the glass, terrified, but Aladdin is preocupied, trying to defeat Jafar who has transformed himself into an enourmous snake. I conitnue to beat on the glass, but the sand is up to my neck... my chin.... aaaahhhhhh I can't breathe. Then everything goes black. When I wake up I'm in my bed again, I wonder if it was just a bad dream. Then Aladdin rushes in covered in cuts and bruises. I'm filled with concern, but he tells me he is okay, and that he has defeated Jafar, that we are safe now. We kiss and everyone celebrates. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment