Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Voice
Many people seem to care what other people think of them and I am included in that group. I guess for some people it is easy for them to be there own voice and not car about what people think. For them most of us it is really not that easy to be our own voice because we are afraid of what people will think if we say whats on our mind. I think that if we start to do what people say that we will lose our individuality and we won't get to do what we want to do because we will think that it's not cool. I listen to my voice less than I should. Alot of things keep me focused on listening to what i want to do. If it's something that I don't believe in doing I will listen to my voice and won't do it. Also what keeps me focused is my determination to do something. If I have enough determination I will stay focused.Many things keep me distracted from listening to my voice. Some days I really worry about what people will think if I do something. As well as if I am in a bad mood I just wanna blend in and hope nobody notices. Leo in Stargirl cares what other people think of him in the beginning but then as he gets closer to Stargirl he starts to not care because as long as Stargirl likes him he is happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment